Monday, November 3, 2008

Final Exam weeks

Finally its Final Exam weeks.. (this week & next week)
haiz... have to suffer 2 weeks more..
Today morning just taking English as Second Language exam..
Fortunately, the scary listening part is quite ok for me (hope get better marks la~)
The extended response and letter writing ok gua (not so confident, but at least I can finish it in time...) just the content dunno is acceptable or not... (have to pray hard lo~~)

Yesterday night cant really sleep...
dunno is nervous or wat...
this few days cant sleep early.... ord become a habit liao (sleep late) (sigh!!)
cant sleep before 1.30am (cham liao la~~)
cant wake up early oso (cham liao lo~~)
2mr dunno how...
the Physics test start at 7am... (have to wake up at 5.30am!!!!!)

Oh Ya!!
just now after test, went to AC and 'da bao' "Mee Goreng"...
Then I saw 'Yuen Xiu Cheong' (Yuen, Louis) and 'Zhang Zhi Wai' (Eric Tsang)...
I saw them order the "Penang Char Keow Tiow".......
There are many body guards around them... (seems like very 'da pai')
Then I quickly take their picture with my 'lau beh' hp camera....
Then I saw King Kong and Chin Ka Lok oso



sorry for picture very very very not clear (cant even c their faces)

No comments: