Friday, October 31, 2008

3 Days more...

It's friday...
usually I'll be very happy every friday, because class will just until 1pm and I can go back to My Place and relax, do whatever I want...
but now...
It's different...

Next monday will have 'English as Second Language' test... (fortunately is 11.30am..)
and it's final (external - 50%.....) (haiz.. cant play play anymore)
and this whole week didnt go to Taylors because its study leave..
but seems like didnt study anything.. nothing go inside my mind..

Actually planning to go to the library since Wednesday, but my 'devil' win my 'angel'....
laziness make me cant to library and even study at home, myself...

Yesterday, Lisa went to KL and we went to IOI Mall.
We ate Kenny Roggers and shopping for a while...
She buy a DRESS for me... (for Chin Sien KuKu wedding wor...morning de??)
anyway, she buy for me then I just wear lo~~ (good la.. no need to pay, somemore got more dress...)

aaaahhhhhhh.......
I still cant focus in study....
I will also be attracted by other things......
I will be die in the final exam de la....
I wanna give up liao la~~~~~
cant 'tahan' in study, study and study life......
(but as a student, the only duty is STUDY....)(sigh..)

No comments: