Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life...

Yesterday I be a part-timer in JMECC...
I think this is my first time to work for others.. (work in father's factory b4..)
My first job is just high-light dates in papers & attached the papers with brochures...(1600 sheets...)
I work from 3.30pm...
When I'm working, Hui Chi sms me, invite me to eat steamboat.. (it's raining...)
but I havent finish my work..
& Chin Yuen finish her tuition about 6.15pm..
so they just come to the office and help me to finish up my work...
At last, we finish it at 7.10pm..
Then we went to eat steamboat... (very hungry already.. hehe..)

*******

Today, there is a BioMalaysia exibition in KLCC.
I actually dunno whats about that, but I heard my classmate said its something about biotechnology, so I just went there lo...with Zaira, Ayu, Ros & Liana...
We went there by bus, we took bus at bus stop near Sri KL to carrefour by rapid U(i dunno why we want to spend money on this...), then from carrefour to Kelana Jaya by rapid T623, finally, from Kelana Jaya to KLCC by KTM.
When we reach there, its about 4pm, the exibition is until 5pm.. (walau.. then go there for wat o?? I oso dunno.. Haiz...)

We have to register first before we enter the convention centre...
When we start visiting the stalls, some of the stalls are packing their things as the convention centre will be close at 6pm and this is the last day for the exibition...
Initially I thought the event is like educational fair... Who knows... Its mostly are companies selling their products..
Its not fun there... (for me la~~) Boring and I get nothing from it (some more have to spend money and time to go there... Haiz... very regret now...)

After visiting the exibition, my classmate have to pray.. so I just walked around the KLCC and went to Kinokuniya to read some books...
Then we eat KFC.. (again.... just eat KFC this monday...)
After eating our dinner, they said they want to pray again.... (haiz.. everyday have to pray 5 times le~~~)
so I went back to Kinokuniya...
I study a book, "Lu Yu You Yue"..
Its about interviewing with artists... quite nice (I think la~~), but I havent finish yet, Ros called me and said they are done..
When I met them, they are taking pictures... so I just join lo~~

After that, we just went back liao lo..
Its almost 8pm when we leave KLCC, and I reach My Place about 9pm...
Today feel very tired, walk a lot, headache when sitting in the bus... Haiz.... (poor me..)

No comments: