Thursday, October 16, 2008

Butterfly Lovers

Just went to Sunway Pyramid & watched "Butterfly Lovers" acted by Ah Sa & Wu Chun...
I went to Sunway Pyramid with Chin Yuen & Hui Chi but they went to shopping and left me alone watched to movie.... But is ok for me la... just watch movie nia ma.....

There were just a few people in the cinema.... (seems like no many people want to watch it... dunno best or not....)
I dunno "Liang Zhu" story, but just know they become butterflies; I read "Romeo & Juliet" before.... and the "Butterfly Lovers" is like "Romeo & Juliet" (I think la~~) and at last they died and become butterflies... (butterflies that Ah Sa drew on Wu Chun's sword)..
I think the movie got a bit 'kua zhang' lo...
where got people 'kena' 2 'gong jian' then still cannot died...
its very hurt.... if for me, i get a bit injury, i cant 'tahan' liao lo....
or mayb people who learns Kungfu has different stamina or what??!! (who knows??!!)
& Wu Chun's skin is very good... He has no pimple at all.... (very jealous le~~... how come har??? I would wonder can my skin become better like him ma??)

Ha Lim also got act in "Butterfly Lovers" too.... His cantonese is a bit bad la~~
but Wu Chun sound is not himself..... (dont understand what I mean right.... but nvm... just ignored.... as long as I understand it nia lo.... hehehe...)

No comments: