Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holidays finish..

My Hari Raya Holidays is going to the end...
Haiz..
Tomorrow have class, and will get back our TRIAL paper and result~~~

Let's talk about my life in Butterworth..(actually nothing special also de.. haiz...)

1 Oct 2008 (Wed)
8am You Ying come and fetch me and Ah Sing back to Butterworth. Her friends follow us as well.
On the way back, we planned to eat lunch in Ipoh. But...
At the first entrance, You Ying's friends missed it;
at the second entrance, Ah Sing missed it...
Then we went to Matang (near Taiping) and eat Seafood Porridge.
About 4pm, I reached my home d...
My mummy was singing again, then we watch "Qian2 Bu4 Gou4 Yong4 2".
Its quite touch..
My mom cry, but I 'tahan'..... (dont waste tissue ma... hehehe...)
Then Lisa(my sister) fetch us to Autocity and we ate "Tar Chang Jin"... (Korean food)
Quite nice (ya la.. expensive le~~)

2 Oct 2008 (Thurs)
Lisa didnt work today, but mom has to go to Chee Huat liao lo...
Do nothing this day (period pain... very very very very pain... )
At night, mom went to SP and Da Gu Gu, Lisa and I went to Old Town Kopitiam...
because...
I wanna meet friends there... hehehe
Yee Tong, Mei Ying and Thing Wan(Thiam Wan) and me 'sembang sembang' there...
(feel like very old d..)

3 Oct 2008 (Fri)
HaHaHa..
This day do nothing as well...
because no one is at home except me...
I just watch movies, read novels.....
and cut hair..(but my mom didnt realize....haiz...)
At night, we 'da bao' "Zhing Zhong" (its in Kim Sun before de... but they move d..) and watch SinChan...

4 Oct 2008 (Sat)
Actually I'll meet my father today during dinner time, but then my mom went to a concert in Penang...so.... (haiz.. again)
Then, we went to fetch Da Gu Gu to Autocity again...
We ate in a Japan Restaurant---Takelana.
The weird thing is... the restaurant play Korean songs there (of course CD la..) and showed "Tom and Jerry" cartoon....

5 Oct 2008 (Sun)
BACK TO SUBANG LIAO LO~~~~~

No comments: