Friday, August 15, 2008

Holidays!!!!

Finally, its our SAM holidays..
I have wait this holiday for a long time.
But, its just 1 week, and after the holiday, we have Chemistry Common Test 3 and Physics Oral Presentation...
Oh No~

Haiz....
so, I decided not to go back to Butterworth and hope I can be more concentrate in studying.
and Ing is coming to KL as well. I think we will meet at Monday, hopefully...
but, today just right after school, I opened my laptop and watch movie...
From Youtube, Crunchyroll, and some from I downloaded before, and DVD (father and son)...
WOW~
I have watched so many movie....
In the next week, can I really concentrate in my study???
or I will just sit right in front of my laptop...

Actually I decided to have a jogging in the evening today.
because I think I'm getting fatter and fatter now...
and I have not exercise for a long time.
but, there is air pollution outside...(and lazy..)
so I just postpone my plan to tommorow..(hope I will remember..)

Hope my holiday will not be boring....

1 comment:

yue ling said...

Last time call you jog also lazy.....now hahahahaha fat liao!!!!!!!!! Hua kai!!!!!! Jia you in your jogging lar!