Monday, August 18, 2008

Mid Valley one day trip

Today early morning, lazy to wake up... Its heavy rain outside...
But I have to wake up... because I have to be in Mid Valley at 11am.
Finally, I wake up from my lover, my sweet bed...


At 10.30am, I went to take bus, its still raining, and its cold. Fortunately the bus was coming about 10 minutes..not too long yet..


Then I meet Ing and we went to buy tickets. The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)





















We went to Sushi King and eat Unagi (the fish I like the most...)
Its just 12 sth, then we went to shopping.. we went to MPH and read free magazines..(hehe~)
Then we continue shopping, (Oh~ I cant tahan a lady shopping... a lady can stay in one shop for half an hour... Walau.. kee xiao..)


Then 3pm, we went to watch movie.....
The thing I hate the most in cinema is the people sit behind me always kick my back seat...
I cant focus on the movie... Shit....No mood already la~


Fine.... after watching the movie, we went to food court and searched for food..
We finally buy sushi, beard's papa, Cha Ye Dan, and we ate Kuai Leng Gou and Ku Cha there...

Then Ing sent me to bus stop because I havent tried take bus from Mid Valley to Subang Jaya.. I dunno where can I take the bus...
6.45pm Ing accompany me to wait for the bus..
7.00pm Ing went to take KTM and left me wait the bus alone..
7.15pm still waiting bus...
7.45pm still waiting bus...
Finally.. I cant wait anymore, I dunno whether the bus will pass through here or not
Metrobus 99 pass through 4 times, Metrobus 98 pass through 2 times, RapidKL pass through many times...


I went back to Mid Valley and take the KTM.
When I took the KTM to KL Sentral, its already 8pm...
8.25pm took KTM from KL Sentral
9.00pm reach Subang Jaya station
9.25pm finally I reach 'My Place'..


Walau...
Thats my Mid Valley one day trip ...
Boring, Tired....
When I'm back, Ms Ho had give us Mee Hoon, spring roll and egg tart..
but its all.....(chou shuan...)
fortunately, I had buy some food to eat.. (hehe... 'Ho Ka Chai..')

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u rite "the most thing i hate in cinema" into 'the thing i hate the most!!' then the sushi king there oso gt one... "the most fish i like ever"!! apa maksud?? u can just rite my favourite fish?? or the fish i like the most??

en1989 said...

hehe
I will try to improve my english de~
but even my english is poor, u still know what am I talking about, so is not too bad la hor...

Jess Lee said...

omg, so rude...!

yue ling said...

believe me.... hui chi is more rude than the anonymous.....if not mistaken is cy.... two word for pig en... ho liao!!!!! Very detail!!!

Jess Lee said...

CY/anonymous: *applause*
yue ling: u mau gaduh ke? i am not rude kay?

Anonymous said...

aiyo... dun fight dun fight...
as a conclusion.. everyone is rude except pik en...

yue ling said...

true true