Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lee Chong Wei lose....

Just now, Chin Yuen & I went to McD to watch badminton competition..
We went they about 6.30pm because Chin Yuen said that the badmintion singled men will be held at 6.30pm. Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei...
When we went they its Badminton Doubled. Fine. We watch it while we are eating our meal.
Then we start to read the newspaper and we noticed that, badminton singled men competition is at 8.48pm..

Oh~ Its just 7pm. We have to wait another 1 1/2 hours.
Fine, I said to myself 'I can stay there and read Chinese newspaper, English newspaper and even Malay newspaper & Chin Yuen can study her notes (CY is so hardworking that she memorise the notes while watching the competition).'

Finally, Korea won the gold metal, Indonesia won the silver metal and China won the bronze metal for the Badminton Doubled.

At last, its Badminton Singled Men...
Lee Chong Wei lose...
21-12, 21-8...

During the competition, I dunno why, I felt like very nervous.
I want Lee Chong Wei to win...
But...(haiz..)
When Lee Chong Wei won, all the people in McD shout and clap..
We are proud of Lee Chong Wei but feel sad he cant get the gold..
In the second round, Lin Dan always smash Lee Chong Wei, he had been felt down lots of time..


Anyway, well done...
at least we get a SILVER metal for MALAYSIA..

No comments: