Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Haiz..

My Place Apartment's internet cant use...
The modem and router cant work together (they quarrel?? ans: the lightning)
Ms Ho is busy and she cant take the router & modem to dunno where and set up..(busy this week, go New Zealand next week... so good)
yesterday I tried to set up, but failed...
so, we cant online in My Place for about 3 weeks
fortunately, Chin Yuen brought me a HK drama - Hooi Tong Tin Ha
and I'm sitting on the chair for a whole day in watching it...

Today, my period come ...
very painful... feel wanna die... (I keep thinking that why girls have to suffer on this??)
but I still have lots of work to do today (coz 2mr PHY prac test & ESL creative writing)
its important for me, since my exam paper is bad...
haiz.. have to be more hardworking le~~

and just now just went to the placement centre and take the brochure of biotech...
the intake for it is Feb and July, but for further info I have to go Student Centre and look for counsellor... so ma huan... lazy some more...
but its Sept. now... I have to decide it asap....

and my classmate told me that bus ticket to Kelantan for Hari Raya holidays are sold out...(WALAU...-.-!)
then PENANG??? still have ticket for me???
i wanna go back to hometown.... I miss mum, miss home, miss butterworth, miss everything...
Ah... like suddenly many things happen to me....
haiz....
have to go back and study d.....
cant waste time anymore....(but still will spend time for watching movie......)

1 comment:

chin yuen said...

don't forget u will waste time sleeping too!!... sleeping pig!!