Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pudu 1 Day Trip..

Today wake up at 1pm...
actually I'm lazy to go out as today is Sunday, but I have to go to Pudu Station and buy bus ticket back to Butterworth. or else the ticket will be 'kong liao liao'...
I invited Ze Ying, but she had friend came and find her...(means... I have to go ALONE)
So, I just quickly take bath and start of my journey...

2pm: wait for metrobus 10
2.10pm: the bus was full of people(help me.. cant breath..)
2.55pm: reach Kota Raya, walk walk walk to Pudu... (Damn! Shit! so many people here.. Sweating & headache...)

Finally, I reach Pudu Station...
I went to Konsordium counter & ask for ticket...
What!? Habis!? (Sold Out...)Walau... just left bus tambahan..
Whats bus tambahan?? Class tambahan I heard b4 but bus tambahan???
Then I called Ing since she was here quite a long time...
but I asked a wrong person... her BM is worse than me...(Sigh..)
Then, I back to the counter and ask the fellow until when will the ticket is available, Konsordium until 2 Oct and Transnational until 30 Sept...
Sri Maju & KKKL havent start sell yet..
Walau... Shit la!
Discuss with Ze Ying, Ing & Lisa... (hungry d - buy jambu & eat lo~)
At last, I didnt buy the bus ticket.

Then, I walked to Petaling Street (since I didnt buy ticket, I have to buy sth back...)
On the way, I went to Watson and enjoy the air-con & buy NIVEA lotion...
I walked all the way of Petaling Street, thought might want to buy a bag, but the bag there all seems like pirated of branded staff...
At last, I bought 'bang chang kuei' & 'li zi'....
& went back to SS15....
AH... very tired....

Its 5pm, then I straight go and buy 'Mi Goreng' but the fellow say havent start...(Ah.....)
So, I bought 'Cha Xiew Wan Tan Mee' back to My Place and eat...

Ms Ho is going to New Zealand since A-Level is in holidays now...

6.30pm: When down and jogging. I think this is the 1st time I jogging after Yue Ling back to Penang.. (I didnt jog even Yue Ling was here, I just walk behind her...)

VERY TIRED~~~~~

No comments: